SYNCSORT, INC., a multi-national, privately held tech company, engaged The Acclaim Group to assist with a needs analysis and subsequent relocation of their headquarters office in the New York metropolitan area.
While Synscort was happy with the location and amenities provided by its current headquarters location, they had significant concerns regarding costs, inadequate infrastructure, quality of work environment, inefficiencies due to having non-contiguous spaces within the building, regular power outages and lack of upkeep in the building’s common areas.
The Acclaim Group took a holistic approach to the project, building an integrated team of senior level experts around the client’s needs in the areas of:
- Site Selection
- Government Incentives
- Business Continuity
- Architectural Design
- Construction Management
The headquarters were relocated 6 miles across the New York State border to a building that better fit the needs of the company.
- Reduced overall cost of space by more than $1,000,000 annually
- Secured unprecedented government incentives package of more than $21 million
- Increased talent attraction and retention rates by 17%
- Improved internal collaboration by 14%
- Improved overall efficiency by 12%
- Accelerated corporate innovation by 9%